Search Engine
Interview with Niamh Neylon, the Irish Consul, about studying and living in Ireland

Course Guide   
  Choosing a program
  Choosing Country
  Course Time/Period
  Course Duration
  Program Features
  Englist Test
Education Guide   
  Language Schools
  Standart Courses
  Intensive Courses
  One to One Courses
  Academic Year Programs
  Summer Schools
  Business Courses
  Certificate and Diploma
  High School
  UK-Sertified School List
University Guide   
Work & Study Guide   
  Work & Travel
  Camp USA
  Au-pair USA
  Au-pair UK
   Going Back Home

 Returning home on time:
The end date on your DS-2019 Form is your program end date. Once you have reached the end date on your DS-2019 Form, you are no longer eligible to work in the United States. However, there is an additional 30-day grace period during which you can travel, but cannot work. Please be aware that if you travel outside the United States during this time, you will not be allowed to re-enter. Also, if you stay longer than the grace period, you may be subject to immigration sanctions.

We strongly advise that you return home at the end of the program and ON TIME for the first day of school.Failure to do so might jeopardize any future participation in this program.
b- Filing your tax return:
Prior to leaving the United States, you must make sure that you provide your employer with your mailing address in your home country. This is very important because at the end of the year, your employer will be sending you a W-2 Form - Wage and Tax Statement. You can expect your W-2 Form to be mailed to you in January. This form will summarize the total amount of wages earned and taxes paid during your time in the United States. You will need this form when you file your Tax Return as a Non-Resident Alien.
All individuals who earn wages in the United States are required to file a tax return. You have a choice when filing your tax return. You can do it yourself or you can have an agency and/or company that specializes in international income tax services, such as TaxBack International, and can file the tax return for you (there is however a fee for their services). Both methods in filing your tax return are described on the following page. Please carefully read the instructions on the next page before making a decision.

Facebook Payla

Copyright © 1999-2010 - HORIZON ® International Education Consultancy
Firefox 3.0+ & 1024+ Çözünürlük. ::: 0.014 seconds.
Choosing a program- Choosing Country- Course Duration- Course Time/Period - Englist Test- FAQ- Program Features - UK Top Language Schools- Academic Year Programs- Business Courses- Certificate and Diploma- High School- Intensive Courses- Language Schools- Most Popular Language Schools- One to One Courses- Standart Courses- Summer Schools- UK-Sertified School List- MBA- Phd- Postgraduate- Top University List- Undergraduate- Au-pair UK- Au-pair USA- Camp USA- Internship- Opus- Social Responsibility Project of the Year- Work & Travel-